*FOMO WARNING* This product is not being restocked and will be gone from our site forever extremely soon so buy whilst you can!
One word, COMFORT. Now available in original 6" or new shorter 4" leg length.
Our Original King Fit boxers have been designed for men who do NOT like wearing underwear, in fact, guys who don't like wearing clothes at all.
Below showers the difference in leg length, with the new shorter leg, fitting more like a boxer trunk. Choose you leg length with the buttons above below size.
You will love this this King Fit Boxers if:
- If you hate your underwear riding up, King Fit will not ride up and squash your bits.
- If you get sweaty and sticky balls, King Fit is made from Bamboo viscose material so is allows your skin to breathe fresh air, not get trapped in sweat.
- If you hate you legs chafing or rubbing together, King Fit Boxers have a lycra panel which glides beautifully.
- If you want your ass to look perky, we've included an extra panel at the back to help shape that ass for an extra peachy look.
- If you have to readjust your package throughout the day, King Fit will massively reduce this.
To be honest, there's nothing bad about these King Fit Boxers, wearable under your suit, in the gym, around the house, at work, on a night out come rain or shine, hot or cold weather.
These boxers are fitted, so if in doubt, please size up. We run up to an 2XL at the moment, but we do have plans to introduce an 3XL in the near future. Thanks for understanding gents.
- Distinctive BOX waistband, which we've made a little wider to help control your waist shape.
- Longer length to help your glide and not rub.
- Premium comfort from bamboo material.
- Form fitted design, you're willy isn't moving anywhere.
- Lightweight, let that skin breathe.
- Inseam: 6" (15cm)
- Body: 96% Bamboo Viscose. 4% Elastane
- Vent: 88% Polyamide. 12% Spandex
- Machine wash cold
- No bleach
- Low heat dry
- Do not iron
Please note: We are aiming to become a plastic free company. The first step of this is with our King Fit Boxers. These are packaged in a paper bag which is lined with a small amount of plastic. These are completely reusable (we use ours for our sandwiches for our lunch, and handy beach pouch to protect our phone from the sand and sun) Our aim is to become fully plastic free.
Max wears a size small, as you can see the fit is tight and seamless.